Tuesday, April 21, 2009

getting an early start

so training for this season doesn't start until june 6 (there's still plenty of time to join TNT if you're interested in signing up!) but since i haven't been running regularly for quite some time now, i'm going to start trying to get into the groove of having a regular routine. you'll notice the nike plus widget on the left side of my blog with stats from my most recent runs.

of course, this isn't to show off (i know i'm slow!) but in a way it keeps me honest by putting it out there for the world to see. yesterday i did a run around diamond head with jasmine and forest since i slacked on running before farmer's market on saturday. and today, just a quick 2 miler around my neighborhood because my legs are a little achy from the day before. told you i was out of shape!

i'm also still getting used to blogspot for this blog. i must say, my previous blogs have been at wordpress and bootsnall and both were a lot more user friendly, or maybe its just that i know my way around a wordpress blog a bit better... i might end up moving this one over... we'll see.

1 comment: